Media Buyer (Meta Ads) Facebook
Media Buyer (Meta Ads) Facebook Are you a dynamic professional with a passion for digital marketing and expertise in Facebook ad campaigns? BeechTree is looking for a talented individual to join their team as a Media Buyer specializing in Meta Ads on Facebook.
As a Media Buyer, you will play a crucial role in driving the success of Facebook ad campaigns and achieving Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) goals. Key responsibilities include:
- Creating, launching, and managing Facebook ad campaigns to achieve ROAS goals.
- Conducting audience research and segmentation to optimize targeting strategies.
- Collaborating with the Creative Team to develop engaging ad creatives and compelling ad copy.
- Monitoring campaign performance and making data-driven adjustments for optimization.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to align strategies and goals.
- Providing regular reports and insights on campaign performance.
- Staying updated on industry trends and best practices.
- Having a complete understanding of marketing funnels and targeting strategies.
- Minimum Bachelors
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Market Competitive
How to Apply:
If you are ready to be part of an innovative team and meet the qualifications, email your resume to email@example.com. Don’t miss the opportunity to contribute to BeechTree’s success!
Note: Activate Windows – Go to Settings to activate Windows
How to apply for a job
- Read the job details in our Above image carefully for Apply Job.
- Apply only if your credentials match the job requirements.
- Candidates matching the job requirements will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- Irrelevant/Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Apply before the last date.
- Applications received after last date will not be considered.
*Only relevant candidates will be contacted by the Recruitment team.
Join our Social Media pages for Job News Update: