Management Trainee Officer
Management Trainee Officer Are you passionate about social media, digital marketing, and creating engaging content? Celeste Home Fashion, a part of the Master Group, is seeking a dynamic individual to join their team as a Management Trainee Officer (MTO) in Social Media & Marketing for the Furniture Segment.
As an MTO in Social Media & Marketing, you will play a pivotal role in increasing brand awareness and driving audience engagement. Key responsibilities include:
- Developing engaging and creative content for social platforms to enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Managing and creating compelling content for social media channels, including posts, videos, graphics, and other materials.
- Supporting and coordinating with the Design and Retail teams to meet brand requirements for all internal and external events.
- Providing briefs and managing in-house product photography on a monthly basis.
- Coordinating with Furniture Design and Retail teams for brand requirements in events.
- Collaborating with Graphic Designers to develop social media artworks for new product releases and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the brand’s publicized email ID and coordinating with the relevant team regarding content.
- Proactively responding to customer queries on all Social Profiles.
- BBA/MBA degree in Marketing.
- 1 to 2 years in a similar role.
40K to 45K + all other benefits
How to Apply:
If you are ready to be part of a dynamic team and meet the criteria, send your resumes to email@example.com and mention the position in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Celeste Home Fashion, under the Master Group umbrella, has been a symbol of quality and innovation since 1963. Join us in creating inspiring and engaging experiences in the world of home fashion!
How to apply for a job
- Read the job details in our Above image carefully for Apply Job.
- Apply only if your credentials match the job requirements.
- Candidates matching the job requirements will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- Irrelevant/Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Apply before the last date.
- Applications received after last date will not be considered.
*Only relevant candidates will be contacted by the Recruitment team.
Join our Social Media pages for Job News Update: