Job Title: IT Support Specialist
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: IT Manager
IT Support Summary:
The IT Support Specialist provides technical support to employees and customers. This includes troubleshooting computer problems, installing and configuring software, and providing training on new technologies. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of computer hardware and software, as well as excellent customer service skills.
IT Support Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to employees and customers via phone, email, and chat
- Troubleshoot computer problems and identify and resolve issues
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Provide training on new technologies
- Maintain and update computer systems and software
- Document all support requests and resolutions
- Stay up-to-date on the latest technological trends
- Associate’s degree in Information Technology or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in IT support
- Strong understanding of computer hardware and software
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a team of talented professionals
- Chance to make a difference in the lives of our employees and customers
If you are a highly motivated and skilled IT Support Specialist, we encourage you to apply today!
Keywords: IT Support Specialist, Technical Support, Computer Support, Customer Service, Information Technology, Help Desk, Software Support, Hardware Support, Networking, Security, Cloud Computing, Linux, Windows, macOS, Mobile Devices, Programming
How to apply for a job
- Read the job details in our Above image carefully for Apply Job.
- Apply only if your credentials match the job requirements.
- Candidates matching the job requirements will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- Irrelevant/Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Apply before the last date.
- Applications received after last date will not be considered.
*Only relevant candidates will be contacted by the Recruitment team.
Join our Social Media pages for Job News Update: