Associate Manager – Electronics & Instrumentation Controls
Associate Manager – Electronics & Instrumentation Controls Are you ready to take the next step in your career and contribute to the success of Pakistan’s premier pharmaceutical company? Getz Pharma is now hiring an Associate Manager – Electronics & Instrumentation Controls based in Karachi, Pakistan. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Engineering Department of a reputable organization.
Position: Associate Manager – Electronics & Instrumentation Controls
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering (BS Electronics/B.E Electronics)
- 6-10 years of working experience in a reputed manufacturing organization (preferably pharmaceutical and FMCG industry)
- Proficient in IPCs, HMI, servo motors, and VFDs
- Hands-on experience in updating IPCs software, motor controllers, VFDs, and PLC programs
- Installation and commissioning expertise in pharmaceutical machinery
- Inventory management skills for spare parts
- Basic knowledge of CMMS or ERP System (Preferably SAP)
- Ability to read and interpret control drawings and specifications
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Oversee day-to-day activities of a group of technicians
- Update and maintain IPCs software, motor controllers, VFDs, and PLC programs
- Install and commission pharmaceutical machinery
- Manage inventory levels of spare parts for production machines
- Identify design gaps and collaborate with OEM for improvement
- Read and interpret control drawings and specifications
- Utilize CMMS or ERP System for efficient operations
- Market competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Challenging work environment
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development
If you are a dynamic professional with the required qualifications and experience, we invite you to apply for this exciting position.
How to Apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line mentioning the position (“Associate Manager – Electronics & Instrumentation Controls”).
Join Getz Pharma and be part of a team that values excellence, innovation, and continuous learning. Your career journey awaits – apply now!
How to apply for a job
- Read the job details in our Above image carefully for Apply Job.
- Apply only if your credentials match the job requirements.
- Candidates matching the job requirements will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- Irrelevant/Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Apply before the last date.
- Applications received after last date will not be considered.
*Only relevant candidates will be contacted by the Recruitment team.
Join our Social Media pages for Job News Update: