Location: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Company: i2c Inc
Type: Full Time/Permanent
Shift: First Shift (Day)
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Gender: No Preference
i2c Inc. is hiring 2x #SeniorAndroidDeveloper with minimum 3-5 years of experience 🔊🔊
Hurry up !!! If you are looking for a #DynamicRole with #CareerGrowth then this opportunity is for you 🙏
DM me for more details or apply at email@example.com mentioning “Senior Android Developer” in subject line ❗❗
– Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java / kotlin code.
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
– Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
– Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices (Compose UI framework will be a huge plus)
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
– Strong understanding of MVVM and live data.
– Hands on experience of dependency framework such as hilt would be a huge plus.
– Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
– Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
– Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
– Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
– A knack for benchmarking and optimization
– Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
– Familiarity with continuous integration
Experience: 3 – 5 years
📌 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Lahore, Pakistan
How to apply for a job
- Read the job details in our Above image carefully for Apply Job.
- Apply only if your credentials match the job requirements.
- Candidates matching the job requirements will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- Irrelevant/Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Apply before the last date.
- Applications received after last date will not be considered.
*Only relevant candidates will be contacted by the Recruitment team.
Join our Social Media pages for Job News Update: