The Job Description of a Sales Manager RSM – Zellbury Sales would typically include the following responsibilities:
- Achieving the sales targets set by the company for Zellbury products.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to increase revenue and market share.
- Building and managing a high-performing sales team to drive growth and achieve targets.
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities to increase sales.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key customers to ensure repeat business.
- Keeping up-to-date with market trends, competition and customer needs to drive sales.
- Collaborating with marketing and product teams to create effective sales and marketing campaigns.
- Providing sales forecasts and reporting on sales performance to senior management.
- Developing and delivering training and coaching to the sales team to enhance their performance.
- Managing budgets and resources effectively to ensure maximum return on investment.
Note: The specific responsibilities and requirements may vary based on the company and industry.
How to apply for a job
- Read the job details in our Above image carefully for Apply Job.
- Apply only if your credentials match the job requirements.
- Candidates matching the job requirements will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- Irrelevant/Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Apply before the last date.
- Applications received after last date will not be considered.
*Only relevant candidates will be contacted by the Recruitment team.
Join our Social Media pages for Job News Update: