- Location: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Company: Joyland (Pvt) Ltd
- Type: Full Time/Permanent
- Shift: First Shift (Day)
- Career Level: Experienced Professional
- Positions: 1
- Experience: Supply chain planning
- Gender: No Preference
- Degree: Bachelors
Joyland (Pvt) Ltd
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage the company’s supply of products and services.
Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
Examine and test existing contracts
Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
Requirements and skills:
Graduation or above in Supply Chain Management,logistics or business administration
Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer or Head of Procurement
Talent in negotiations and networking
Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
Experience in collecting and analyzing data
Strong leadership capabilities
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Lahore: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
How to apply for a job
- Read the job details in our Above image carefully for Apply Job.
- Apply only if your credentials match the job requirements.
- Candidates matching the job requirements will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- Irrelevant/Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Apply before the last date.
- Applications received after last date will not be considered.
*Only relevant candidates will be contacted by the Recruitment team.
Join our Social Media pages for Job News Update: